Thursday, November 09, 2006

(Not French) Pop Thursday: Majestic 12 | Nothing on TV



Circa: 1996, from the genius mind of Scott Schultz, aka "The Sea Ghost","Harry S. Schultz","Phantasmo Del Mar" and also, "My Cousin Scotty", came the MJ-12 who later evolved into the brighter, poppier "Majestic". This entire album was beautiful and horribly under-rated. That was my post mission soundtrack. I listened the crap out of it. Scott is also the co-creator of Yo Gabba Gabba. I love him. I attended the Newport Beach Temple with him and my brother Christian this morning. We were edified. But I digress...

The Majestic 12. Find it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like Majestic meets Korea Girl - in short, simply brilliant. I give it a billion stars.

Sleepless Tyrant said...

You also want to mention that Jana (the singer) went on to start The Arrogants...