Tuesday, October 17, 2006

me me me me me


Ok, so it's been in the works for over a month and you may already know most of this BUT I thought I'd make an offficial announcement that I've made some updates!

First off, my personal/portfolio site has been totally redisigned... I've tried to put up everything I've ever done that's worth looking at. Let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Then you can check out my profile... it has been updated accordingly with a new design, song, photos, layout, etc.

And finally, I'm always adding new videos to youtube... check out the latest. And be sure to leave comments. :)

--Tyler

2 comments:

Parka AKA said...

Way to go Tyler!

Sleepless Tyrant said...

thanks martin!

none of that stuff on the horchata page is still for sale. In fact I think very little of it ever was. Much of Horchata was wishful thinking. :)

Old Aquabats shirts? I'm sure there are some floating around on eBay, but The Aquabats have new shirts almost every show, so there's a big turn over on designs.

Old Go-Go 13 had a website back in 1996 that I did before the Aquabats. It would be fun to see, but it was the first thing I ever did in a very primitive time on the internet. I'd love to see it again someday for kicks...

thanks again! :)
--Tyler