Friday, September 22, 2006

Oi! This Is England (Teaser Trailer)



I saw this on the Dancin' Mood Board. "Oi! This Is England" is an upcoming film by British filmmaker, Shane Meadows. Set in 1983, It's an autobiographical look at his growing up in England as a young skinhead who runs in with the National Front. At first I was put off by the thought of yet ANOTHER movie about racist skins... then I saw the trailer and was blown away. I couldn't believe how great this looks. Finally, the accurate movie about skinheads that I've been waiting for! I'm just sad I didn't make it. :)

It recently screened at the London Film Festival and now they have a teaser/trailer up.

CHECK THIS TRAILER OUT!

EDIT: Parka couldn't see it at worked so I did the world a favor and YouTube'd it.

1 comment:

Parka AKA said...

This's pretty amazing. It's about time, you know?