Thursday, August 03, 2006

SO LONG, SUCKERS!!!



Yep, the rumors are true.

I have decided to totally uproot myself & my family from "totally rippin'" Orange County, California in exchange for the quiet life of rural Pennsylvania. The big date is August 22nd. We're going to be living with my brother-in-law in Elizabethtown, PA until we can find a permanant residence nearby (not to mention employment). It's a small town just ten miles south of Hershey (YES!!) and an hour and a half south-west of Philedelphia. I'm going to learn the ropes of being an east-coaster. It should be quite interesting.

I don't imagine myself ever moving back to California, but I'm sure we'll come to visit once a year or so if we can make it.

so... yeah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

: (

Anonymous said...

:(

Parka AKA said...

Liar

Anonymous said...

hey Etown is about an hour from where I live :)

Parka AKA said...

I'm still in denial, ok?