Friday, May 11, 2007

POGBLAST! # 5 - VIRGIN FESTIVAL SPECIAL




Click to listen to my POGBLAST podcast #5!


In honor of the upcoming Virgin Festival, I threw together a playlist of bands & DJs that are playing there... There's bands in here I probably wouldn't play on POGBLAST! normally, but it's all good.

1. Girl Talk - Hand Clap
2. Felix Da Housecat - Everyone is Someone in LA
3. Regina Spektor - Fidelity
4. LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
5. Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
6. Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks
7. Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
8. M.I.A. - Amazon
9. Cheap Trick - Dream Police
10. Wu-Tang Clan - Gravel Pit
11. Interpol - Obstacle 1
12. Modest Mouse - Missed the Boat
13. 311 - Don't Stay Home
14. The Beastie Boys - So Whatcha Want
15. Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect
16. The Police - Canary In A Coal Mine

No comments: