Monday, July 24, 2006

Eric Stefani website and blog



Back in my Professor days with the Aquabats, fill-in guitarist Macaroni AKA Scott from Suburban Rhythm once told me that he thought I was a lot like Eric Stefani. I thought that that was the greatest compliment anyone could ever have given me. Even aside from No Doubt, I've always thought he was pretty brilliant.

Anyhow, his site isn't put together very well but hey, neither is mine...
Dig it.

  • http://www.ericstefani.com/
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hahaha those pictures on the bottom of the homepage DO look like you!

    i heard what happened on the way to the summit. Its too bad you couldnt make it. I hope your ok!

    -Andy AKA Gimpy Bat

    Anonymous said...

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »